A Lunch to Remember | Teen Ink

A Lunch to Remember

January 26, 2012
By chacecrawfordsgirlfriend BRONZE, Rolla, Missouri
chacecrawfordsgirlfriend BRONZE, Rolla, Missouri
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
ya brah


It started off as a usual day, going shopping with my BFF’s Seren, BJo, and BB. When we got to the mall we saw a bunch of ruckus! Apparently they were filming an episode of Gossip girl, my FAVORITE television series. My head started spinning; the last thing I remembered was the thought of two words… One name… Chace Crawford. Then everything went black.

I woke up, dazed and confused, still in the backseat.<3 I didn’t know what had happened but then it all started coming back to me. ‘Is this real life?’ I asked myself. Oddly enough, it was. When we made our way into the mall my first thought was ‘I HAVE to find my way to the scene.’ When inside the mall I realized that everyone was leaving the mall. I was confused but then I realized it was lunch time and people were just going to eat at the Buffalo Wild Wings that was just across the parking lot. That’s where all the celebs were going. With all those people trying to talk to them while they eat their meal I decided it would be pointless. So instead I told my BFF’s that we should just hit the Java Smoothie at the food court. As soon as I suggested that they informed me that they just HAD to go to Claire’s to get the deal of ‘Buy 2 get 1 Free’ earrings. It was probably BB being manipulative again. She was always doing that. So off to the food court alone I went. When I got up there I realized I was hungrier than I had thought. Subway sounded like a good way to relive my stress of not seeing Chace. As I scanned all the tables for a place to sit I noticed there were only 3 other people in the whole place. An elderly lady, what looked to be her granddaughter, and a mysterious guy in a trench coat, hat, and a pair of those funky glasses with the attached nose and mustache. I decided to sit near him because I never did like old ladies. When I sat down and started to eat my Subway I glanced over at the mysterious man and realized he was eating Subway too. I knew right then and there that we were soul mates! Just as I was about to say hello to the love of my life, he ripped off the funky glasses and hat and revealed himself to be none other than Chace Crawford himself. Stunned, I didn’t say a word and without anything muttered from him either, he picked me up and carried me out the doors of the Dove mall to a place far away… His mansion in the Bahamas. We lived happily ever after.