Ice Crystal

Hard solid wetness admires itself never asking for more.
Far from frozen like the cleanest glass in the never-lasting
sunlight. A crystal in the company of many other crystals
in the darkest coldest cave; who''s ground is whiter than
the full moon. The explorer would walk through the
cave which polar bears once walked through. He''d swing
the flash light at the crystals which now looks like the angry
sharp teeth of a Saber-toothed tiger's mouth. The explorer blinks, sniffs his pink runny nose and grins. The cave''s unwelcoming
silence fills his mind, he heads towards the exit and glances
back "No can do," he''ll go and find some other cave,
perhaps that''s alive with creatures far from his knowing.
The sun peeks over the snow blankets into the ice-sickled
cave once more, who''s golden glaze of warming heat frosts
the frozen beauty. Till the glass shines its'' best and a droplet
so clear so beautiful it''s nothing.

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 29 at 3:30 am
I'm touched, thanks Compy! :3

Oct. 29 at 3:30 am
Aww, thanks. :3

MuhammadMatin said...
Mar. 3 at 10:06 am
Its an interesting read. I love your creativity and choice of words.

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 29 at 3:23 am
Thank you! I wish I still wrote like that today. ^-^

SuNshiNe007 said...
I love the way you worded this poem, great Job. I would love to read more so Never Ever stop writing!!! :D

Oct. 29 at 3:24 am
Actually it's not a poem. But yes, I do get your point. It's utterly poetic. :3   Thank you! ^-^

compassion said...
Sept. 8, 2012 at 5:43 am
Love the way you used the words skillfully!

Astatine said...
Sept. 8, 2012 at 5:41 am
Really good description....i love your choice of words to describe this beautiful scene  

AgentOrange789 said...
This is really awesome! I love anything dark, and mysterious...I have a strange fascination with it, and this poem captures the uncertainty of the cave so well.

Oct. 29 at 3:26 am
LOL! Everyone keeps saying it's a poem! I didn't mean for to confuse people, I wrote this when I was just getting into writing. Dunno if you get this or not, I also feel quite silly for replying to a two-year old comment. u_u

mammothfrk said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:40 am
Love the imagery!

scenesoccerqueen said...
This is so creative. I for some reason read this and thought this could almost relate to life! Just goes to show how people can read the same poem yet come up with different interpretations:) I loved it!

willowtreegirl said...
Very good article. Love how you compared the ice crystals to the teeth of a saber-tooth tiger. intresting comparison.

Oct. 29 at 3:31 am
Yay! Thank you for your comment. ^_^

josika said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 12:18 am
so pretty! i love it!

Wildflower30 said...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 1:54 am
Love the word play! :)

Open_5hoelaces said...
Great, Silvy. Love it.

Future_Worlder said...
I agree! its very good! couldnt hve done it better myself!

Abandonedships said...
Wow. Good writing. (: