Game on the Dawn | Teen Ink

Game on the Dawn

January 19, 2012
By Whealty BRONZE, Midvale, Utah
Whealty BRONZE, Midvale, Utah
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

He walks in the bar slowly, taking every step dramatically. He pulled out 2 western pistols. He pointed it to the bartender.
“2 beers, now!” he yelled.
She got him 2 beers, extra full, and he drank them both in a few seconds. Everyone was hiding from him. No one dared to come out while he was around. He was the badest cowboy in town! But then, a short adult walked in. He looked like a 5 year old. He pulled out some dice and a game board.
“Let’s play.” The small adult said.
The small adult set up the game. The cowboy stared at him.
“What do you think you’re doing…?” said the bad cowboy.
“I’ll bet you that I will beat you at monopoly.” said the small adult.
“PSHHT! Yeah right noob! Game on!” said the cowboy.
They played and played and played for hours. Everyone was watching in there little hiding spots. But then, people started falling asleep.
“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!” yelled the bad cowboy.
The small adult sat back and relaxed, leaning on his chair.
“Oh, I’ll get yah next time noob!” said the bad cowboy as he rode off into the sunset.
The small cowboy is the sheriff now.

THE END