I Will Change the World

I will change the world. I have breathed the breath of God deeply. I have stood in the midst of a powerful revival. I know the transformational power of the gospel. I was part of a youth ministry, that grew to a school-wide revival, that grew to a church plant. There is a burning in my heart. A burden to see lives changed. A bright vision of my city coming face to face with Jesus, daily.
The most beautiful transformation touches daily life. I believe the hearts at my university are stirred. I believe they yearn for something more, something that fulfills, living water. As I approach my freshman year I am prepared to pick up my cross and carry it everyday. I am prepared to see a dry bones rise as a mighty army. Once my time there dwindles, I know, when I am prepared and lead, I will teach English wherever the gospel must be proclaimed.
I have learned in the quiet corners of my secret place the supernatural personality of Jesus. I know his brutal death brought unending love upon us. I know the power that raised Jesus from the dead lives within me. Jesus changed the world. I will do the same and bring him glory.