Worst school day | Teen Ink

Worst school day

November 22, 2011
By baseball11 BRONZE, Reading, Pennsylvania
baseball11 BRONZE, Reading, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It is a Monday and Timmy hates Mondays. What he hated the most was to wake up early after staying up late and staying up all night on the weekend. He knew that on the next day a project was due in one of his classes. So he got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast, to go to school. His morning did not start good. His mom did not make him breakfast and he had to make his own. Since he had to make his own breakfast it took him a little longer to catch the bus. So next thing you know when Timmy was ready to go he missed the bus. That really angered Timmy because that meant he had to walk a whole mile and a half to school.
Timmy finally made it to school; he was all drenched in sweat. Timmy ran to his first class hoping to make it on time, but with his luck he got there late and got a detention. Throughout the school day Timmy was made fun of because he was all sweaty and smelled bad. Timmy knew he wasn’t going to have a lot of time to do his project because he had detention. So the end of the day came and it was time for detention. Timmy knew that he wasn’t going to get a chance to work on his project during detention because his teacher is very strict and doesn’t let students do anything except stare at the wall. Once detention was over Timmy hurried over to his house before his parents got home. He didn’t see any of their cars so he thought he made it home safe, but his mom was already there and he had to explain why he is late. So Timmy got grounded when his mom found out he had detention.
Later that night Timmy had to stay up all night to finish his project. He finally finished it at 6:30 in the morning, usually the time he wakes up. Once he got to school he was the first person to present his project. He did a good job on his project, but the one thing that stopped him from getting a perfect was his presentation because he was so tired from staying up all night that he did a poor job of presenting. So Timmy ended up getting a C+ for the project.

The author's comments:
It is about a kid who has the worst day ever and he is trying to complete a school project.