Eyess | Teen Ink

Eyess

She was tall. Taller than my dad even. She had icy blue eyes. Eyes are something I always took notice in. Her eyes shown like the blazing moon. Her hair long, auburn, curly hair sat perfectly on her head, and flowed like a crisp stream down her back, finally stopping just above her waist. Her soft face showed more then meets the eye. Her eyes were the key. They stung my own, and made my heart race. Look deep into her eyes, I need the answer!
She ran across the forest the breeze that tailed her left a sweet smell of daisies. She raced past me again this time she seemed to move almost in slow motion. What was she trying to tell me? I need the answer! As she leaped across the sky she opened her mouth as if to scream, but nothing came out. She froze in mid-air. Jumbled words and screams rang through the forest as i continued to stare at the girl's fading frozen figure above me. Everything began too fade to white, then black. I sat up in my dim room. The dream haunted me, her eyes. Her eyes! I need the answer!