Good Morning

Good Morning
My clock read 7:00 a.m. as the obnoxious buzzing sound was going off. I started to fall back asleep. “Shoot!” I said quickly as I jumped out of bed, realizing I was going to be late for school once again. I threw my hair up in a messy bun, put on the most comfortable clothes I could find, and attempted to run down the stairs. On my way down, my foot slipped beneath me and I flew backwards and hit my head on one of the steps. I let out a little yelp hoping nobody heard me as my face turned a little flushed. “Wow,” I mumbled. “What a great way to start off the day,” I went downstairs into the basement, going down each step carefully not to wake my older sister. I went in her room and she wasn’t in there. That’s really weird. I thought. I went back upstairs to find the home phone to call her. I saw a pink note on the counter. It read--
Dear Morgan,
I have left to New York last night with James. I don’t know when I’m going to be home. Please don’t tell Mom and Dad where I am. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before I left. I love you.

Love your big sissy,

Madison