when a dream comes true part 2 | Teen Ink

when a dream comes true part 2

By Hollywoodundead255 SILVER, Mchenry, Illinois
Hollywoodundead255 SILVER, Mchenry, Illinois

its just another chapter in life but don't close the book...... turn the page.

He looks at me with dissappointment, his eyes are like stone, piercing into my deepest thoughts. Normally he is kind and understanding, his eyes warm and inviting, but today was different and I couldn’t understand why. I wanted to ask why, but I was scared to find out. By the time we got to school, his mood went from bad to worse. I had finally built up the courage to ask him what was going on, and that I was worried, but when I went to go to his locker, SHE was there with him, in my spot, with HIS arms around HER waist, and HER arms around HIS neck, where I should be. I tried to say something, but all that came out was a squeak and tears. She looked at me with an evil smile and a dirty look. He turned to see what she was looking at, he saw me, but I turned and ran. He looked like he was the one who was hurt, but more like he was afraid because he got caught. He tried to talk to me at lunch, but he couldn’t get past my friends. I finally answered one of his texts. He said he was sorry, I told him to stop lying to me. He said he never meant for that to happen, that he didn’t want her. I told him that it was unforgivable that he obviously wanted her, because if he didn’t he wouldn’t of been kissing her. He never texted back. I called him, he didn’t answer. I left him a messege telling him to not pick me up in the morning anymore. 5 minutes after I hung up, some one called me, I didn’t recognize the number, but I answered anyway.
“Hello?”
“Hi, is this Xalinna?” it was a girl.
“Yes, who is this?”
“This is Jaedyn.”
“Who?”
“The girl that Emmet was with at his locker.” Her voice went from nice and friendly to dark and mean.
“What do you want and how did you get my number?!”
“I want Emmet, but there’s a problem. And don’t worry about me getting your number.”
“What’s the problem?” I tried to sound like Emmet didn’t matter to me, but I guess it didn’t work.
“ I know you still care about him, but he’s moved on, and now you need to.”
This girl was getting on my last nerve. “ Moved on?”
She heard the edge in my voice, I think it may of made her a little nervous, because she like stuttered. “ W-Well um, yeah, you need to-“
“To what? Let go? Is that what you were going to say?!”
“ Y-Yes…”
I had been teased and pushed around by this girl for years, and now im finished with her. I became furious, my voice now thick with rage. “WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! TELLING ME TO ‘LET GO’ OF THE BEST GOD DAMN THING THAT’S EVER HAPPENED TO ME?! YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A B**** TO ME WELL NOT ANYMORE! IF I EVER SEE YOU, YOU BETTER RUN BECAUSE I GUARENTEE YOU, YOUR LIFE WILL END IF YOU DON’T!”
“Wow, I had no idea you fealt that way Xali.” It was a guy’s vioce now.
“Who is this?” he must of known I was upset.
“Calm down love, it’s Emmet!” I heard him smiling as he said it.
“ E-Emmet?”
I was so terrified of what he would say after my little outburst on his precious little Jaedyn.
“LOVE?!” I heard her screaming in the background.
“ Jaedyn, go home, now.”
“ not untill you give me my phone!”
Fed up with her, and her dramatic scene, I did something I never thought I would do..
“ JAEDYN IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE EMMET ALONE I WILL HIT YOU SOOO HARD THAT YOU GREAT GARNDKIDS WILL FEEL IT!!!”
The line went dead….
The next day I woke up to find Emmet witing in my kitchen with aa plate of bacon. I had fogiven him after lastnight’s little inedent, jaedyn told me that she kissed him and he was trying to push her away but she pulled him closer, so everything was right again in my little life and I am happy to say that my dream may have started out a nightmare, but the horror of losing Emmet was over and it became the best thing I have ever called life. My dream did indeed come true.