It's All About Me | Teen Ink

It's All About Me

October 19, 2011
By littletesch41 BRONZE, Palatine, Illinois
littletesch41 BRONZE, Palatine, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy.” As my alarm goes off I think to myself, “That saying should go more like, wake up in the morning feeling like Self-Absorbed. I mean who wouldn’t want to be me, I’m flawless.”

I finally get out of bed and go to get ready. I reach my bedroom and stare into the mirror. All I see are my sky blue eyes staring back at me. Then I say to myself, “Wow, look at me. I am the definition of beauty.” I put on almost no make-up because seriously does it look like I need any? I decide that I’ll just run a brush through my luscious dark-brown waves. I don’t need to fake my waves like wannabes have to do. Now it’s time to choose my outfit, maybe today I’ll throw on my designer jeans with my designer top that goes with my designer shoes and designer purse.

Now the time has come to go to school. I’m positive everyone cannot wait to see what I’m wearing today. EVERYONE wants to be me! They haven’t physically told me, but they don’t have to tell me. I just know. I mean if I wasn’t me, I would want to be me. Here comes my posse, wow just look at them all staring at me with their jealous eyes. Suck- Up says to me, “Oh my gosh, I absolutely love your outfit today. It’s so cute!” Even though she says the same exact thing to me every day I know it’s true, I mean why wouldn’t it be true?

Today’s the day they announce homecoming Queen and King. I just know I’m going to win! The school principal comes on the loud speaker and says, “Prom Queen this year is…Fame!” Wait did I just hear that correct? There is no way Fame won prom Queen over me, she’s not as pretty, her physique isn’t as polished, her hair isn’t flawless, and to be brutally honest her outfit is gross. So I scream, “I DEMAND A RECOUNT!” Then everyone turns and looks at me. All eyes on me, that’s just the way I like it.