Finding ourselves

In every group there's always one. I guess you could say he or she would be the person that stands out, but don't be fouled they don't stand out cause there good students or because they are beuiful they stand out because they are differnt. There the kind of people that you can trust, that will be there to help you up when you fall on your knees. Don't get the wrong idea they aren't any new kind of species or aliens there really the way people should be be. Now you may ask yourselve how come there are so few peole like that? Well, i can honestly say that's just up to you. Do you want to be like everybody else or maybe somebody that everyone respects and honers for your originality and inner beauty. Then iwth these words i end by saying i made the right choice and i glow in comparasion to evrybody else.

cayaTW This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
We are in need of change Aren't we? I agree with what you say.

hebls replied...
 haha defenitly weve changed so much that were all excat copies of one nd other. And im not saying were not a little differnt but still we need change hah