As juicy as they come | Teen Ink

As juicy as they come

By CraftyCinamatic SILVER, Ponte Vedra, Florida
CraftyCinamatic SILVER, Ponte Vedra, Florida

"Fall in love? I'd rather fall in chocolate"

- Me :D

I sat at the dining room table, staring desperately at a seemingly impossible math problem. My sister slurped loudly, wrecking my train of consciousness- basically pushing it off the track when I was just about to get somewhere. My sister is obsessed with mangos. Every time I see her see has a mango in her hands. Slurp slurp slurp!
“Can you be quite for one second?” I shrieked. Slurp slurp. “be quiet!”, she continued slurping. “That’s it, I’m telling mom!” I said finally. Mom didn’t seem to care, though,
“Just ignore her” she had said in a monotone voice. So, I went back into the dining room, grabbed my homework, gave a furious glare to my sister, and locked myself into my bedroom. I sighed, at last peace and quiet. Slurp! I heard from right outside the door. She’d followed me.
Wanting to strangle my sister, I stomped out of my room.
“Aurelia! Go! Stop bothering me!” I pushed her all the way back to the table and put her into a chair. She just followed me back to my room. I snapped. I ran out of the room and grabbed a knife. I then stabbed all of my problems away and when I was done there was a puddle of mango left on the counter. My sister just stood there, stunned and staring. She ran,
“Mom!