Where are you ? | Teen Ink

Where are you ?

By dontjudgebecauseyoudontknowme BRONZE, Clinton, Massachusetts
dontjudgebecauseyoudontknowme BRONZE, Clinton, Massachusetts

don't judge me because honestly you don't know me.

Are you ready to go ? yeahh lets get out of here. As i was thinking to myself jarrod was pulling the car up and before i knew it i was leaving and there was no turning back. When you loose someone you don't feel it until you go to do things and there not there beside you & when it actually hit me was when the funeral & burial where all over. I may not have always gotten along with my grandmother but in the end she stuck by me no matter what. Everytime i would go see her it was instant releif because she made all of the pain and sorrow go away, but not now because she is gone and there is nothing that i can do about it. I go back to the two days and all i remember is shutting out my emotions because it seemed like the easiest thing to do at the time, but when i think about it maybe it wasn't because i wasn't able ot show how i really fealt and now it is to late. So when you have the chance to tell someone that you love them do it because it might be to late. And always remember that life is not forever, but love is.

it happened the day of my grandmothers funeral hopefully you all can learn to feel emotions instead of shutting them of because honestly you will regret it in the end.