Enough

On the verge of being pushed to the edge, her delicate fingers wrap around the broken piece of glass. The shattering sound of dishes being broken coming from the kitchen pierce through her heart, getting louder each time a ceramic dish meets the floor. A lone tear slips from her eyelid eager to race down her face. The glass shreds the thin layer of skin causing sappy red fluid to escape its confinement. She winced but the pain she’s feeling doesn’t compare to what she was going through.
She wiped the tears that were cascading down her face. She stiffened every time a contemptuous shout was thrown at each contender right outside her room door. She wanted to scream No more. But no one would listen. No one ever listens.
Her whole life was a nightmare. She was only living in false pretenses. All outsiders think her life is perfect. It was just a dream from hell. The life she pretends to have is a parallel dimension of what her life really is. Each day she has to endure the torture of having to hear her parents quarrel. She would pull on her ears wishing that she could not hear the violence any more. She was tired of standing in the middle of two seething life forms begging them to stop and calm down.
The more she thought of this, the deeper she dug the glass in her arm. The emotional pain starts to subside only to be replaced by the agonizing pain of her flesh exposed to her salty tears.
Her eyelids started to droop and her body slips away from consciousness. Where she lives the world is already bleak. But she is falling even deeper in the dark abyss of nothingness.

Freedom-Isnt-FreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Yes you should.

AnonymouslyAnonymous replied...
Thanks for the comment it means alot. I ws thinking I should.