Black holes | Teen Ink

Black holes

By Annabel_lee SILVER, Sugar Hill, Georgia
Annabel_lee SILVER, Sugar Hill, Georgia

The fifth verse of 'Annabel lee' be Edgar Allen poe: and we love that was greater than love of those who were older than we, of many far wiser than we,but neither the angels in heaven above nor the Desmond under the sea, can ever dissever my soul.....

It is a known fact that black holes are simply big balls of mass that is so condensed it's gravity sucks up anything in the area; including light. Since we do not yet have the technology (or the fearlesness)to see what it is truely like to be in the center of these gargantuan vaccumes, one can only assume. Here is my theory:
No, I don't believe Stephen Hawking's worm-hole theory, I believe when you're squeezed into one of these things something much better happens. You aren't transported, you're concentrated. Shrunk, in a way. Your body becomes teeny-tiny, though you have the same mass. And you end up in a world of everything else that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Heck, there could be lost socks and a herd of unicorns for all we know. It would be day 24/7 because of all the light particles the hole sucks up. It's not plausable, but it's pretty awesome, so why the heck should I not believe it?

I decided there were unicorns in black holes when I was seven, so be nice:)