Radiance

This place where I lay is surreal, inconceivably beautiful, magical almost. The sun pours through the leaves into my clothes, my body and my soul. A transparent beam of happiness, immediately gains my strength to breathe satisfactory, smile superior, pour out my mind and distil my soul. A wonderful place to be when everything’s as dire as it is.

This ground, which I lay, is inviting, a comfortable embrace, and forever holding on. Manifesting my best-friend lay here beside me, her crystal blue eye’s staring into my soul. I smile as she fades away into the never-ending forest of possibility. Blades of grass prickle my skin and wrap around my arms. Perfectly molding the shape of my body, bending each and every piece of meadow to forever embrace my shape in its fascinating canvas. If only she were here to embrace this beauty with me.

This transparent beam of happiness reminds me of her, her radiance, her beauty, her honey hair and golden ring, shining in the sunlight. Her personality pours into your soul just like this beam in front of me. This meadow, so inviting, reminds me of her.

Flawless.

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 7:37 pm:
i was... hmmm..
i like.. the descriptions and such.. this is good and short -- which makes it easy to read. :)

can_you_keep_a_secret replied...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 5:03 pm :

Thank you!(:

That was my goal!

rosaposa said...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 3:31 pm:
i loved how it was so descriptive, it was really great!

can_you_keep_a_secret replied...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 7:52 pm :

Thank you so much(:

I'm glad you got as much joy out of it as i did.

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 12:22 pm:
i really love all of your descriptions and juicy words! it kept me captivated!

can_you_keep_a_secret replied...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 1:29 pm :

Pahaha(:

Thankk you so much! I'm good with the juicy words!

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 6:13 pm:
You have some very interesting descriptions here, though I'd like to know more about the story. Other than that, it's great! :)

can_you_keep_a_secret replied...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 1:30 pm :
Thank you! I planned on it just kind of being an overview of the book. and then sticking it in when i need it.

dance til midnight said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:26 am:
wow! i really like this :) thanks for suggesting this to me

can_you_keep_a_secret replied...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 1:31 pm :

You're so welcome,

andd thank you!!

Dizzy.Bird said...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 8:52 pm:
Really wonderful description. Awesome! ^^

can_you_keep_a_secret replied...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:20 pm :
Thank you so much!

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 10:22 pm:
This is great i really liked this keep up the great work  if you have time could you please check out and comment on my story Numb.  i would really appreciate the feedback

can_you_keep_a_secret replied...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 1:32 pm :

Thanks!

annd i will