The Traumatizing Dream | Teen Ink

The Traumatizing Dream

By Pivotbandet BRONZE, Lakewood, Colorado
Pivotbandet BRONZE, Lakewood, Colorado

"People can change, But they can also change back."

Now if you had one dream, What would it be? Who would be in it? What would you see? How would you act? Who would die, you or me? And Should there be a tree, A tree of life. Wouldn't that be nice, To live in the land, Of sugar and spice. To live with all these sprites. But there's one thing, There is another side. Where scary monsters, Are ready to surprise. They lay there in disguise, Just out of sight, Hidden in the dark, About to pierce your heart. And then they say, You best run away, Cause you are my prey, Plus I love a chase. Lets play cat and mouse, like Tom and Jerry, We'll run around the house. And that's when you ran, You took off faster than spinning blades on a fan. Come on you can do it, There ain't nothin to it. Don't pump the brakes, Or else it will ache, From the claw marks on your back, Because they attacked. You almost got away, But you stopped to take a breath. It, Had, Resulted in your death. Then it happened, It all went black. You died in you sleep. The doctor, He said the wounds, Were too deep. The blood on your sheets, they didn't want to keep. There were rips all over them, So they disposed of 'em. Then I went home, I picked up the gun, And stuck it to my dome. I want to move on. The trigger was pulled. My body laid there, My soul dead and gone. It's all over, This is where it ends. But who's to say, It won't begin again.

This is very personal to me, so please don't hate on it if you don't like it.