osama and suddam | Teen Ink

osama and suddam

May 10, 2011
By Anonymous

“Hello, my Taliban brothers we a eat good tonight, my men have finally captured Barack Obama the executive officer of the United States of America.”

“And the American government is willing to do whatever it takes to get there president back but we cannot let him go under any circumstances. No more worrying the United States cannot work without their president, so we now take break and dance.”
“Early tomorrow we work on getting those U.S soldiers out of our country and I take back p—
“But Osama we cannot take a break we have to keep working those soldiers are going to come hard since now we have there president”
“Are you challenging my authority?”
“No sir I just don’t believe in what you’re doing we need to get back to work if we want to “maintain power of the Iraqi families and community”
“No, guards come take this man who challenges my authority and take him to my cave and hold him until I get ready to feed him to the goats”
“No Osama , I will never challenge your authority again please I’m begging you”.
“I can feel the power in my hands no one can stop me now not even the United States of America I am the king and you all are my peas”
“IT’S THE U.S MARINES GET YOUR WEAPONS AND KILL THEM ALL I WANT THEM AT MY RATH.”
“Secure the building and find barack.” Colonel Allen said.
“I will take bin laden sergeant Bishop come with me”
“Yes sir”

“Hurry before he gets away”

“I am on his tail he can’t get away he’s done he’s done “PUFF” target neutralized”

“we have captured one of the most wanted terrorist in the United States. What a great honor”

“Yup we have fulfilled the duty of all Americans now they can sleep at night not having to worry about is he coming back for revenge”
“But you know son there is always one behind the worst waiting to rise and be one of him”

“ Well sir. We will just have to hope he doesn’t rise to power then we will be right back over here.

“We have found Barack repeat we have found Barack mission accomplished.”
“Great job son.”
“BUT WAIT WHERE’S HUSSAIN!”
TO BE CONTINUED