Killing with Karma

I spinned around to face the girl who had spat my name out. She was super-model thin with long ebony black extensions in her light fawn colored hair. Dark eyeshadow was smeared carefully on her lids and her angel bite piercing gleamed maliciously at me. I nodded slowly and glanced back to my friend Heather, feeling uneasy in the pit of my stomach. Heather was occupied in a conversation with the girl sitting on the other side of her. I gulped and turned back to face Super-Model. At this point, several pairs were watching us instead of the basketball game, more interested in the possibility of a fight then the 15-16 game. She slid her hand into her jeans and pulled a metallic covered piece of the Layers gum I adore. She popped the pink yumminess into her mouth and chewed for a moment. Opening her mouth to continue what she was going to say. Watching her face turn red. Then purple. Then blue as she slumped against the back of the bleachers, her eyes staring blankly ahead. Me screaming for help. The game ending at 15-18.

scaredycat said...
Did Super Model chock or suffocate? Sry, but this one kinda freaked me out.

zoebo18 replied...
Super Model choked on gum. Sorry it freaked you out!