Party | Teen Ink

Party

April 11, 2011
By awritersesteem GOLD, Stafford, Virginia
awritersesteem GOLD, Stafford, Virginia
17 articles 0 photos 49 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your inspiration with others."

-Robert Louis Stevenson


Alex slipped past a group of writhing bodies, looking disgusted. He didn’t even want to be here, he was his older brother and his friends designated driver. This happened almost every freaking weekend. He got paid for it at least, but still. He sighed and started walking towards the exit. He decided he’d head out and go smoke a cigarette while he waited.
Diane slipped away from her date, hatred for her best friend pulsing through her. She had been set up on a double date with her best friend and her boyfriend and her friend had set her up with this idiot, Paul. Diane hurried away from the sweaty short little guy and turned, slamming into another figure heading for the door.
Tommy stumbled around drunkenly, smirking. He saw his little brother with a girl over near the door. He laughed and walked over. “Hey there, bud, getting’ in on?” He asked, putting an arm over both his brother and the girl.
Alex jerked away as a girl ran into him. He blinked and frowned at her, “Oh... uh sorry.” He said, before his brother came from nowhere and slung his arms over their shoulders and asked his brother something in a slur. Alex scowled, shoving his brother off and hurrying out the door, “I’ll be in the car.”
Tommy frowned and smirked at Diane. “So… Do you like baseball players?”