soulfire | Teen Ink

soulfire

By blackrose. BRONZE, Dubai, Other
blackrose. BRONZE, Dubai, Other

life is to live, love nd learn.........living, loving , nd learning r da celebration of life

INTRODUCTION

ANIKA VERMA……….
She is forever a mystery to those around her. Even those who claim to know her best have conceded defeat………….
She is as elemental as the churning core of the earth, as powerful as a bolt of lightning bolt, as unstoppable as the waves in the sea, as cold as the artic icebergs, as fierce as a lioness guarding her cubs…...
She was the prey that learnt to hunt….. She became the huntress of her predators…….
She was an innocent child forced to take up the warrior’s mantle for survival……..
She is unrivalled, unequalled, unparalleled…………..

But no one can ever see that everything that she appears to be is only an illusion….
No one can see because she wont allow anyone to….her shield, her defenses are very strong - they keep everyone out …and lock her in……………..

But it is an illusion, and deep inside , she is just a girl trying to live through the pain and horrors of her childhood
Childhood? She never had a childhood….She lost her childhood and her innocence on her sixth birthday…

But her brother- he understood….understood because he knew what happened, and because he knew her- better than anyone else ever had……

All those who saw the sophisticated and successful young woman who already had the business world at her command could never imagine her to be the same as the girl who woke up in the middle of the night caught in the grip of nightmares. Not nightmares , memories. Memories that no child should have to live through………. Memories of the night when blood was spilled….. And memories of the consequence for having witnessed the deed………

Can she ever be free? Who will release her from the darkness of her own memories?
Who will stand by her, for her?

dis is just da intro.........
dis character`s been in my head for a long tym nd i really want to bring her alive.......

blackrose said...
on Apr. 27 2011 at 6:08 am
thanx a lot...........nd ur piece is really touching.....                          ur gud.......                           

PJD17 SILVER said...
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

great work keep it up could you please check out and comment on my story Numb  i would really appreciate the feedback