A kiss to Death | Teen Ink

A kiss to Death

By DeepinThought11 BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan
DeepinThought11 BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan

To become successful you must first know failure and once you know failure you work harder to become a success

The first kiss I wish we never shared.That first kiss I so now dread.That kiss that caused my blood to rush my heart to pound and my mind to wonder.I thought about all the things we could be and all the things we could do.I thought we were happy.I thought we were in love Until that day I looked myself in the mirror and I was all black and blue.It started with an argument all because I didn't do something you said do your eyes that once were soft now had so much hatred made every hair on my body fear this now stranger this side I never knew you raised an angry hand and over the couch I flew Horrified for my life I cried Salted tears and the taste of my own blood that flowed from my nose I tried to hide then as if reality hit you you suddenly apologized still scared for my life i decided to side I stayed with you and things got worse black eyes busted lips my soul cried for love you once given me I was trapped in your captivity now I'm free to live for life is what God has given me you almost had me with a kiss to death

Teen domestic violence is really becoming common.You dont want to be like this poem.If things get where to you have bruises its a relationship that you dont need to be in. Get out before its your life you are at risk of losing.

please  comment i need constructive critism on my poems