Hurt..

Forgive me, I beg you, I don't know what I've done but please forgive me. As I weep you leave, seems to be what you're best at, leaving me in my weakest moment, my heart on my sleeve. Its not me, it's you, it's her, it's everything I want to be. Please just come back to me, where you belong, where you should have stayed. My lamest day, my weakest moment I let you get away. No looking back? I miss the embrace of your arms, the warmth of your smile, the passion behind your every move. Please hear my cries, my pleas, my words, don't move on, don't give up, it ain't over not quite yet. I still love you, one more shot. She's nothing to you but a wall, she's holding you back. She's covered in lies spewing deceit. She's not what you think. You're blinded by something. You're hiding from me. Give me my chance I deserve and I promise you, you'll never hurt <3

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
great work but i feel like this would have worked bettter as a poem  keep up the good work  could you please check out and comment on my story Manso's Shame  i would really appreciate the feedback