ALEX"S BIRTHDAY PRESENT | Teen Ink

ALEX"S BIRTHDAY PRESENT

March 11, 2011
By Ryan Scofield BRONZE, Fultonville, New York
Ryan Scofield BRONZE, Fultonville, New York
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Alex Bob is a 5’6” with short dark brown hair. He has a small build to him. He likes 2 wear shorts and a t-shirt. He is athletic, energetic, and sociable. Coach, Billy has been a basketball coach for my school for three years now. He is 6’0” and he is ripped. He is a really good coach and basketball player. He is athletic, sociable, and enthusiastic.
The yellow blinding glare of the sun caught Alex’s eyes as he woke up. It was his birthday it was April 2, 2045 and he was turning 14. So he goes down stairs takes a shower and gets dressed. He went to the kitchen and got a smooth, hard, glass bowl from his cabinet. Then he got down honey bunches of oats and put it in his bowl and ate it.
Alex is on his way to the bus stop now and he was waited there as everybody wished him a happy birthday. The bus finally came and he got on it and sat in the back with one of his friends. The bus ride was long and boarding as usual. Were the first one on and the last ones off it so boarding.
Now Alex is at school and as he is walking in tons of people started say happy birthday to him. But when he was in class all he could think about is basketball practice after school. He got in trouble because he kept dazing off thinking of basketball. What he was thinking about was him and his team running up and down the hard, shiny, polished wood floor.
The boarding day of school is over now and Alex is anxious to practice with his team. Then his coach, Coach Billy walked out with something behind his back. He called Alex over and handed him a plaque of Kobe Bryant. Kobe Bryant is Alex’s favorite N.B.A player.
So Alex took it home and hung it above his bed. He would look at it every day when he wakes up in the morning. He also thanks Coach Billy every time he sees him. Alex’s parents are thankful that Coach Billy bought that for Alex.