Dream Girl | Teen Ink

Dream Girl

By SweetRoses BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
SweetRoses BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Quotations

I wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when it's cold, he'll be the one that comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard and whispers... you look beautiful. :)

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

I've fallen in love many times... always with you
...
The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.

Our love could change the orbit of the earth. So, if a meteor ever comes hurtling towards earth with the guarantee of destruction, top scientists may call on us to, well, you know, do it like crazy for the sake of humankind.

Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.

"Accepting" someone means finding beauty in the ugliness, virtues in the flaws. If you cannot do that, then you do not know how to 'accept' someone.

I see your smile, I feel your lips, I anticipate your arms, I expect your heart. I am totally and completely in love with you.

Every time i think of you.. i always get the butterflies in my tummy, my heart starts racing, and my mind starts wondering! Your the only one i want to be with!

For whatever reasons,,you're the best thing that ever happened to me...

Everybody says that hate is a strong word, that you should not use it, but love is a strong word too and people throw it out like it is nothing.

Money, fame and fortune can never compete with u, baby, your all ill ever need!! ♥ I love you

i get so excited when i text you and in 30 seconds my phones buzzes and the butterflies get worse when i see your name across the top

Age doesn't matter when you fall in love with someone, what matters is how much you cannot stand being without them.

I'm the girl your ex will hate, I'm the girl your mother will love, And I'm the girl you'll want forever ♥

If nothing lasts forever, would you be my NOTHING?

As long as i can make you smile at least once a day my life will be worth while...

Committing your love to someone means losing the chance to experience another's love. So just be sure the person you're committed to deserves your love.

"the longer you wait for something,the more you appreciate it when you get it, because anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for"..^_^

"Whenever I think of you my heart smiles, well it must smiles alot because you're always on my mind♥"

"Every time you hold my hand, every time you play with my hair, every time you kiss me, and every time you say 'I love you', I almost forget to breathe"

“Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” ~Kay Knudsen

It was just a normal day, at first. I got up, got dressed, went to school, all was normal. The weather was normal, freezing cold, a normal weather day in Wisconsin.
“Kira, it’s cold!” I complained, shivering. The bell rang then, thankfully, so we went inside and dropped off our instruments.
“So, now can you tell me why you and Freddy broke up?” She asked. I rolled my eyes. I’ve told her a million times that I’m not ready to reveal the reason why because it’s a deep and personal secret.
“No, Kira, I’m not. So please stop bugging me about it because I won’t be ready to tell you for a long time.” I said, walking a few paces ahead of her now. I angrily opened my locker and got all my stuff out for my morning classes.
“Mel, we have a WEB meeting today, remember?” Kira said, stopping at my locker. WEB was a program to help the sixth graders adjust to middle school life.
“Oh yeah, did you tell Mr. Wood?” I asked, grabbing my WEB shirt. I was so glad we didn’t have to wear that hideous bright orange shirt all day.
“Yeah, I did. You should go check in with him really quick, though.” She said, walking next to me. I showed him my shirt and he nodded his head, and me and Kira went on our way.
“Of course, the one year that I actually like my flex teacher, I have an excuse to be out of flex. I wish I was in this last year.” I said, rolling my eyes. I hated my flex teacher last year, he was a pervert.
“I know, right?” She said, laughing. The meeting was boring, of course, and finally the bell rang to go to first hour.
“Hey, Padee.” I said as I passed her, and smiled.
“Hey!” She said, smiling back. I walked into the classroom, placed my stuff on my table and went up to Kelly and Kyra.
“Kyra, we have to dissect the crayfish today. Ew.” I said with a disgusted face.
“You’re going to touch it.” She said, laughing.
“Fineeee!” I said, laughing. “What are we going to name it? We already used Steve and Sheldon.” I said, laughing. The bell rang then, so we all sat down.
“Good morning class, your teacher isn’t here today so she put off the dissection until next week.” A young woman said, sitting down at the computer. “Ok, the first thing on her lesson plan is to switch seats. She said you can sit wherever you like.” Everyone got excited then.
“Um, excuse me? I’m new here…” A girl said, quietly coming into the class room. Everyone turned to her direction.
“Oh, what’s your name, hon?” The teacher said, looking at her class agenda.
“Um, Annabelle James.” She said, closing the door behind her. I blinked. She was gorgeous. She had a pretty face, pretty eyes, pretty hair, pretty everything.
“Oh, well, I’m just subbing today, and we’re watching a movie, so you don’t have much to worry about today, Annabelle. We’re picking new seats today, so sit wherever you like.” The teacher said, gesturing for everyone to get up. Everyone paired up and sat where they like, and Kelly asked to sit by me.
“Um, I think I’m going to sit by Annabelle. She looks kind of lonely.” I said, picking up my stuff. “Is that ok?”
“Oh yeah, it’s ok.” She said, going to ask someone else. I walked to the table in the back, where she sat by herself.
“Hi. Do you mind if I sit here?” I asked, smiling. She smiled back.
“No, go ahead.” She said, moving her stuff over. I smiled and blushed a little. She had a British/Australian accent, which I adored on both guys and girls.
“Thanks. I’m Melissa, but you can call me Mel if you want.” I said, smiling and sitting down.
“Oh that’s a cute nickname. I’m Annabelle, but everyone usually calls me Annie.” She said, holding out her hand. I shook it and smiled. “Nice to meet you.”
“Nice to meet you too. So, you’re new here?” I asked, sitting back in my chair.
“Yup. I’m from Sydney, Australia. My dad got transferred here.” She said, smiling. She had perfectly straight teeth, and now I could really look at her face. She had dark make up on, matched with her dark hair, which was teased similar to how mine was. She had a red and black horizontal striped shirt on, matched with a short, red plaid skirt over black leggings and black converse. She was like my dream girl.
“Oh, that’s cool. So, what is your schedule?” I asked, turning around so it looked like I was watching the movie.
“Um, I haven’t memorized it yet. But here it is.” She said, pulling out a piece of paper with her classes on it. I smiled, because I had every single class with her.
“Well, it looks like you have yourself a tour guide, because I have every single class with you.” I said, smiling.
“Oh, cool! It’s good to have someone that I kind of know in my classes.” She said, putting her schedule back into her folder. “You have band too? What instrument do you play?”
“Oh, I play trumpet. How about you?” I asked, fixing my bangs so that they fell perfectly over my face.
“Oh, me too! Wow, that’s such a coincidence!” She said, laughing. She had a cute laugh, too. The teacher shushed us then, so we were quiet for most of the hour, except for the few instances that we whispered to each other. I already knew that we would end up being really, really close, and I hoped, just hoped, that she was bisexual too, or lesbian. I really liked her, and I hoped that someday she would like me like that too.

Just so you know, I'm bisexual, and I didn't know whether or not to put this under realistic fiction or personal experience because this exact situation has not happened to me yet, but the details about my friend and the WEB program and the school is true. So I hope you like it! (: