Blood and Crips Rivalry

Milwaukee definitely has a higher crime rate than Waukesha. Crime skyrocketed in 2005. The reason why bullying is increasing isn’t flagrant as well. One could come to some conclusions by watching the news though. One thing though, about crime, is that it is inexorable and there will always be robbing, murdering, or bullying.

Crime has been rampant in 2005, and is difficult to find the responsible people. Could this have to do with gangs and drugs? The culprits of the increasing crime rate are two rival gangs. The Bloods and the Crips have been running clandestine drug operations for twenty years, out of the police’s watch.

The gangs started to confess their crimes under duress from the police interrogation. Then drugs got involved and the situation escalated. Drive by’s, robbery, and drug dealing were daily routine for the gangs. It is inane how the police force could let these crimes go unnoticed.

Police have to admonish gangs for their crimes because this needs to come to an end. The chief of police should prove he has ethics, and admit this is out of control. By stating the two gang’s names, their crimes, and what the police force is doing to stop them the situation will be at ease. Then the people of Milwaukee can concur with one another that we will not tolerate these gangs. We must help one another to spread the word about this gang violence, to put an end to the increasing crime rate.