Prostitution in the Suburbs | Teen Ink

Prostitution in the Suburbs

January 14, 2011
By Quist22 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Quist22 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The rate of solicit offenses has increased in Hartland Wisconsin over the past year. Residents of the town are beginning to crack down and most find having prostitutes on the sidewalks to be vexatious. People are letting them know how they feel by scrutinizing them through posters or signs describing of all the maladies one can obtain if a night is spent with one of these prostitutes, and of how ineffectual the prostitutes are. Residents now need to be careful and astute about whom they try to start an amicable conversation with as well.
The mayor of the town is advocating for removing this upbringing of prostitution in the suburbs. If you are asked to, “have a good time” or anything in a sexual manner, you need to deny them and report the event to the Hartland police department. If any prostitution is reported there will be a fifty dollar reward for the reporter and your name and information will be held under high security at the police station. So please don’t sit and loath about this topic, if residents want the prostitutes gone affirmative action needs to be taken.