What is life?

As I walk barefoot along that coblestone road, memories came over me like an ocean wave. When i went to Florida, my birthdays, meeting friends that I still have today, first day of middle school and soon to be high school. It wasn't just memories that came over me. It was my life now, in the past and future. What is life anyway? Is it a time to have fun or make mistakes? I really don't know anymore...Have you ever had that feeling that you just don't belong? Everything you doesn't matter anymore? No one cares or no one wants you around? Well, that's how I feel lately. As I keep walking along that coblestone road, I noticed the things around me. How every tree is different by size and height. but unique in it's own way, the way the birds would chirp almost like creating a melody, the way the yellow, red, and orange autumn leaves rustle along the ground. Even the sky is its own. As you get older, you start to realize more that you are unique in your own way. Not just you, everything else, like the sky. One day it's sunny, the other rainy. The sky can kind of relate to us too. Just think about it. I guess we'll never know the real, true meaning of life.

Jessi-ca said...
Good job Becca-Boo luv ya

Becca-Boo24 replied...
Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:34 am
haha thanks...<3 u too

madiboo9 said...

i really love this becca you are a rockin writer i never knew that you could write like this thanks for sharing it. lol luv ya  

madi :) <3

Becca-Boo24 replied...
Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:34 am
I never knew I could write like that either. thanks(: