Together We Can | Teen Ink

Together We Can

By Cedric Rome BRONZE, White Castle, Louisiana
Cedric Rome BRONZE, White Castle, Louisiana

Together we can go green. We can get rid of pollution to help the environment and fix the o-zone layer. We can take a few minutes out of every day to pick up a piece of trash we may see on the floor when walking by. If we just try we could easily do it. There is no way to avoid it. You’ve probably noticed that green is everywhere these days; in the news, politics, fashion, and even technology. You can hardly escape it on the Internet, and now with the Planet Green TV station, you can even enjoy eco-friendly entertainment 24 hours a day. That’s all great as far as we’re concerned. It can be as simple as switching to organic foods, turning down the thermostat, recycling, or switching to energy efficient lights. Even though it's easy to get overwhelmed, it's also simple to begin making a positive impact. Everything single thing we do every day has an impact on the planet, whether its good or bad. The good news is that as an individual you have the power to control most of your choices, but this is about what we can do together. All of this is possible no doubt about it. Everybody take a stand; we all have to live in this world.