The Missing Love

By , Groesbeck, TX
Now, I sit in the classroom. All my friends and my favorite teacher are around me. All my friends are some of the most popular in the school, and I am one of them. They call me the sweet one, the shy one, the one that never lies, the one that any guy would like. I may seem like I have a perfect life on the outside, but on the inside, quite contrary. My teachers daughter, Alexandra, is a really cool girl. But, she goes out with my best friends brother. The brother that I have loved for as long as I can remember. Everyday my brain and my heart are tortured like whistle to a dogs ears. I fell the murderous screaming and rolling of them both, especially my heart. I know I love him, and I know he loves someone else. Why does this have to be me? Why does my heart have to be the one to suffer the anguish? But since I love him so much, why can't I just let him go? While his and Alexandras relationship lasts, I ope it is the best one...yet. However, one day they might break-up, and then he will get the love he has been missing.

ellyn-bo-bellyn said...
Beautiful. Very raw. I love it. :) You should write more. It's great!