The Missing Love | Teen Ink

The Missing Love

Now, I sit in the classroom. All my friends and my favorite teacher are around me. All my friends are some of the most popular in the school, and I am one of them. They call me the sweet one, the shy one, the one that never lies, the one that any guy would like. I may seem like I have a perfect life on the outside, but on the inside, quite contrary. My teachers daughter, Alexandra, is a really cool girl. But, she goes out with my best friends brother. The brother that I have loved for as long as I can remember. Everyday my brain and my heart are tortured like whistle to a dogs ears. I fell the murderous screaming and rolling of them both, especially my heart. I know I love him, and I know he loves someone else. Why does this have to be me? Why does my heart have to be the one to suffer the anguish? But since I love him so much, why can't I just let him go? While his and Alexandras relationship lasts, I ope it is the best one...yet. However, one day they might break-up, and then he will get the love he has been missing.

Wrote in 2 minutes!

on Apr. 29 2011 at 9:08 pm
ellyncannon PLATINUM, Mexia, Texas

That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
<3

Beautiful. Very raw. I love it. :) You should write more. It's great!