Change

By , Washington, MO
Oh my god…. I cant believe this! Are my parents seriously trying to ruin my life? Why did they choose to divorce now? Really, the middle of freshmen year of all times. They fought, and fought all the time since I was 5...all because of my little brother Andrew. Then, Emma and Ethan didn’t help much either for being he troublesome older twins…

Dear Dairy,

Sigh… My parents are fighting once again and my normal loud music isn’t helping. I don’t know what to do anymore. Its really bad anymore and its not just about Emma or Ethan. Its about anything and everything. Like the reason they’re fighting right now is because my dad forgot to take the trash out and wash some of the dishes… Please God help my family…

Love, Lizzy

Crash! “That’s it im SO done with you and..” My dad had broke off into mid-sentence when he saw me and my siblings on the top of the stairs. We all knew what he was going to next well all except Andrew… He was going to say something like ‘Im sick of you doing as many guys as you can while im working my a** off for our four children or should I say my four children…’

Andrew woke fully up and wiggled out of Emma’s arms and ran to our mom. “ Momma don’t leave us…” He looked up at her sadly. My father walked over to him and said, “ Buddy, momma needs to leave.” Me, Emma, and Ethan looked at each other and we all knew what this meant. “Daddy what do you mean momma needs to leave? Don’t you love us? don’t you love me?” I wanted to cry for my little brother if only he knew that he world was going to be ripped part just like his older siblings…

MyFairyTaleEnding said...

The only thing that confused me was the line,
"We all knew what he was going to (do) next(,) well(,) all except Andrew. (My Father) was going to say something like(,) "I'm sick of you doing as many guys..."

just some grammar, spelling, and punctuation stuff. That's all! I loved the plot though! VERY GOOD

MyNeverEndingLife replied...
opps my bad. i guess when i reread it i just skipped that. it happens to the best of us

MyNeverEndingLife said...
i hope everyone who reads this and likes it or loves it. if u think i should change something plz tell me.