Glowing Star | Teen Ink

Glowing Star

By yareli GOLD, Terrell, Texas
yareli GOLD, Terrell, Texas

everyone is the same in a different way

As i stood there in compleate silence,having a lot of questions in my head.i noticed that suddenly she started to cry.as the tear reached the dirty,brown ground i thought,what if all my tears could built up a stairway? i know one day im going to see you at least one more time,for now im going to keep you on a very special place inside my heart.
one day im going to be able to see your sparkily,watery dark-brown eyesglowing on the light of the goldish sun.your black short hair will be black like the darkness.then you will give me a warm hug,your hands will feel like blue cotton candy.im going to hug you so tight and with a smile im going to tell you,dad i missed you!
i still remember when you were here with us all.you were always by my side.when i was upset you always knew how to cheer me up.you were here protecting me and sharing all you laughter and each and every tear.sometimes when is really quiet i can hear you call my name and your laughter.sometimes i can even smell your favorite food...chicken soup.you know it have been a while my mom havent do that.when i see your pictures i remember how you use to hud my mom,sister and me,i really miss those hugs,you know?
i would give anything to have one more loving hug.you know ...im growing really gast ,im almost 15.and guess what?!im going to have a quincenera!!and even though i wont be able to see you,i know you will be there by my side and with all of us.all i got to say is that i know that dream will some day come true! :)

my dad inspired me to write this,he passed away when i was like 6.and i miss him alot!i hope people will get is that the people who you love wont always be there so thats why you have to tell them that you love them.