Chills down my Back | Teen Ink

Chills down my Back

By spazzycam SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
spazzycam SILVER, Chicago, Illinois

Life is like a box of Chocolates, You never know what your gonna get -Forest Gump

Ah…Paris. Paris, France. That’s where I want to be. The smell of fresh baked goods fills the air. We tour all around with my brand new, shiny, silver digital camera. It`s filled with hundreds of photos from where I`ve been. We go up to the Eifel tower and have a picnic. The view was exquisite and just for a moment, all was silent. All we could hear was our breath and the whistling of the wind. It was almost like it wasn’t real.
***

The next day my family and I took a helicopter ride over Paris! Paris is huge when you’re in the sky. There were no doors on the helicopter. The wind was blowing through my hair. It gave me chills down my back. The helicopter even provided lunch. They served bow tie pasta with alfredo sauce. As soon as we knew it, the helicopter ride would be done.

We were back at our fancy hotel. Next up was a famous fashion show. From Gucci to Prada, they had it all. Our trendy gift bags had a perfume sample, makeup and a one of a kind outfit from all the different designers. To end the day, my dad bought my family a fancy dinner at the famous Fifi and Pierre’s. I guess you can say I like to fantasize.

I hopped that people would get and amzing picture in their mind, of what it would be like in Paris, doing everything they have ever dreamed of doing.