Our words (part one)

Our words

The door closed behind him and his mind cried. He tried to hold his thoughts,but instead he mumbled angrily into the air.His boot made a satisfying crack in the fencing and ran off into the rain.

He slumped in the bench,a he waited for the bus to come.And finally when it came he could not help but smile.As it slowed,it resembled home.A metal,dirty,warm home.For the first time,smoke appears friendly.The bus brakes and creates a hiss as the wheels deflate slowly.

His name is name is Kyle.Kyle Warns,he repeats this to himself as he makes his way up the steps. He looks away and then looks back he reaches into his pocket and takes out a few chocolate coins ,he swivels his hand around and drops them into the blue and silver structure ,they sparkle as the fall.he hopes that the coins will keep the driver convinced for the naxt few stops.If anythig he'll atleast make it to one.Kyle made his way to the back ,and sat across from a father and his son.He turned towards the window and let tears stream down his face .The reflecton in the window made his tears blend in with the rain.He could feel his hair reflect the bright white lights of the bus.

After a few hours of staring out the window and breathing the ketchup stained air,Kyles eyes stoped watering and he noticed that the father and son duo had dissapeared into the early morning.confused,Kyle looked down at his watch and realized that he had fallen asleep.He quickly reached up to pull the emergency wire,but he could not reach.Kyle stood up and yanked the wire so hard he was afraid it would rip off.The bus squeaked onto it's brakes and pulled tothe side.He sprinted to the front and jumped fromthe stairs,almost slipping on the newly wet ground.His back stayed pressed against the bus as he whipped his head back and forth trying to see if he had passed his destination.luckily,he didn't.In fact he had arrived on the exact street.

Kyle only had to walk to the corner and go three buildings down before he arrived.He looked up and read aloud''Homeless Shelter for Teens''.The wood sign was glowing in the morning light,or,atleast thats how it seemed to Kyle.He smiled,then frowned then walked to the entrance.

The front desk was empty,and then a volunteer appeared out of no where it seemed.

''How may I help you .My name is Carla.''she said with an annoyingly happy smile on her face.

After a few seconds of silence Kyle said,''My name is Kyle Warns and my father hates me,he kicked me out.Can you help?''

Part One Is Over

GraveRobber said...

You never quit amazing me with your writing Sempi.

WordsForAVoice said...
i really want to kno what happens next! please check out my work!

bubj98 replied...
thank you. i was afraid no one would read it but i can see that you enjoyed i will definatly see your writing.

Ituneu1230 said...
This Is Beautiful, I cant Wait what happen Next ;D