Mrs. Blue | Teen Ink

Mrs. Blue

By smileyface9 SILVER, Meadow Vista, California
smileyface9 SILVER, Meadow Vista, California

Rose petals decorate the long white cloth that leads up to the alter. Candles are lit at tables making the room smell lightly of lavendar. The guests are silently waiting for my bride to enter the room. As am I. I'm dressed in a black tux and my hair is neatly combed. Jennifer has never liked it when I put gel in my hair. For her I didn't put any gel in my hair. Hopefully that will make her happy.
I love Jennifer more than life itself. She is my everything. I don't know what I would do without her. Today is the day we're getting married. Soon she'll be my wife and I'll be her husband. Soon, so soon.
Now here she comes down the isle. My heart is racing at high speeds they normally wouldn't run at. She looks so radiant and beautiful! Jennifer takes my hand and walks up the stairs to stand next to me. I smile at her and she smiles back sweetly making my heart race even more. We went through our I do's and after all that the best part finally came. Where I get to kiss my bride.
"You may kiss the bride." Said the priest.
Then I lean down to kisds my beautiful wife. We kiss for the first time in about a month and a half. We decided to stop kissing for a while so that our kiss when we get married felt even more special. It was her idea, but it was such a great idea! She was right. It makes the moment even more special. We look at the guests and smile widely.
"I would like to introduce to you for the very first time Mr. and Mrs. Blue." Says the priest.
Hand in hand we walk back down the isle together to start a new life. Together.

JackieC said...
This is how it's suppose to be when you start a new life with someone you love!

Thanks! C:

CarrieAnne said...
CarrieAnne, Carlise, Other
I loved that, it was so light and sweet. Good work :)