Lost Love | Teen Ink

Lost Love

October 10, 2010
By babygurl82 SILVER, Buena Vista, Colorado
babygurl82 SILVER, Buena Vista, Colorado
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone."Notebook


Black not a color a shade, the one that covers my heart. Something cold and lifeless. A dead love for someone that will never be. As I close my eyes, tears stream down my cheek, I open my eyes and the blood runs down my arm as I stare at my wrist. Her beautiful face is the only thing on my mind. The thought of how I lost her. The pain I have inside grows stronger as every day passes. I miss her. I miss looking into her beautiful blue eyes and realizing that she’s not mine. My world has now stopped spinning, my heart is about to stop beating, the voices in my head becoming evil. The person everyone used to know is slowly disappearing. I told her I would hold her forever yet she pushed me away. How is it one day we are together, the next I’m alone and crying? I used to see trees of green and red roses too, now everything is black and white. When I said I love you I meant forever and when I gave you my heart it was completely. Now you have my love but ignore it. My ripped out and thrown in the trash. At first she treated me like a prince then I fell in love. Then one day out of the blue she ripped my heart out and threw everything we had away. She told me she didn’t want to go on in life’s journey with me. Now I live in a colorless world.