the hit | Teen Ink

the hit

October 15, 2010
By heartbreak BRONZE, Bolingbrook, Illinois
heartbreak BRONZE, Bolingbrook, Illinois
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"dont chase; replace" "3 strikes and andys out"


See that guy over there Giovanni? He is the number one person on the boss’s hit list. Were going to have to take him down in a way that’s going to send a message to the people he is working with. Max, why does boss want us to do it? Because he trusts us, and we do the job right the first time with no loose ends. Giovanni and max drove three hours to what they call the safe house. They got there and the first thing they did was cook a mean Italian dish. They made fettuccine alfredo with mozzarella sticks with 1948 wine to drink with. Now max, how do you want to take care of him? I was thinking of making it look like an accident. You know like a tree falling on him or something. How are we going to do that? I don’t know ill fallow him and give you a ring when I figure this all, unless you want to tag along, Of course ill tag along. Max and Giovanni fallowed the guy for three business days and wrote down his exact moves. Hey Giovanni meet at the safe house at 4 p.m. tomorrow. Alright fa-sho said Giovanni. At four they met up at the safe house got armed and ready and left promptly around 4:30. at exactly 8:15 p.m. the automatic window washers at the targets job are in line with the front door. At 8:30 the target is at that door. It will take around 30 seconds for us to shoot down the window washer and land at the front door. Ok here we go 3..2..1..BOOM!!