My Dream | Teen Ink

My Dream

By fashionlover16 SILVER, New Gloucester, Maine
fashionlover16 SILVER, New Gloucester, Maine

I honestly don't know what my favorite personal quote is. I can tell u what i like, if u want that. I really like the twilight series. whenever my mom suggests that we should go shopping, i light up. I love shopping. well thats about it, byez!!!!! <3

I was laying their, barley awake, then I suddenly fall asleep and I am all alone, alone in a big open place. Then I hear, footsteps, fast footsteps I whip around and I see my dead brother, and he looks mad, so I shout “ Tim, stop running!!!” But nothing is coming out of my mouth, I am just thinking it, so he continues running towards me. So I start running, but my legs aren't moving, so I am in freak out mode. Tim is just feats away, then I realize “ wait I am just dreaming this, so I can controle what he can and cannot do.” So I think in my head, stop running, and he stops. I think in my head, run, run as fast as you can. So it works, I am running. But then I think, wait I haven't seen my brother in 3 years, so I go back and I start a conversation. But then, by mistake I think for Tim to start running again. So here I am 3 feet away from him so I think “RUN, RUN FAST” so I am, I am being chased by my dead brother. Then I trip, I look up and, nothing. Tim is gone. He is out of my dream. Then I turn back around and I see my best friend, Victoria standing right there in front of me. She has a knife in her hand, and she looks even madder than Tim did. Then .....

This story right here is partially true, Tim, is one of my friends, and in real life, my best friends name is Victoria. But Tim isn't dead, and Victoria does not carry a knife around with her.

on Oct. 13 2010 at 4:41 pm

thx, thx a WHOLE lot lol cu 2morrow!

on Oct. 13 2010 at 1:01 pm
KhyrsteaBurnell GOLD, New Gloucster, Maine
its okay not the greatest but it is good

on Oct. 11 2010 at 4:40 pm
Macx14, would you call yourself a fan of me?

on Oct. 11 2010 at 4:33 pm
ok i will do that!

on Oct. 11 2010 at 11:45 am
deus-ex-machina14 BRONZE, Stewartsville, New Jersey

"There are two main tragedies in life. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." -Oscar Wilde

Yeah, that was perfect, and you're welcome! Maybe you could check out some of my stuff, if you wanted. I'd really like your input!

on Oct. 11 2010 at 11:42 am
thanks, I will!! Do you like how i left you hanging?

on Oct. 11 2010 at 9:33 am

Pretty good! Keep this up!