Dear Karma | Teen Ink

Dear Karma

September 23, 2010
By little-miss-mistakes GOLD, Plano, Texas
little-miss-mistakes GOLD, Plano, Texas
18 articles 2 photos 70 comments

Favorite Quote:
even after all these years the sun has never said to the earth, you owe me... look at what a love like that can do, it can light up the sky


Dear Karma,
It’s me. You know why I’m writing so don’t act surprised, I’m here to beg. Please be rid of circles, for what comes around does not go around fast enough, and revenge has taken more than its sweet time. Yes I am aware the higher the rise, the harder they fall, but by now the impact would have surely killed them.
Death is for the lucky, pain is for the strong. Are they not strong enough? I was strong enough, and I am only a small girl. Surely they are strong enough.
Have them prove it, they would want to. They can never be wrong you know. Only the unworthy are wrong. The great are always right. They are great, flawless in their carry, perfect in their lives. But their lives are the most broken. Really? Maybe if they looked beside themselves instead of into the mirror they would see, they have broken so much more then what has been broken for them.
But you know that, you’ve seen it all, and still you wait. I used to have faith in you, karma. But I am left standing alone, defeated, and hopeless. I am yet to find myself again, and I am yet to forgive. But that shouldn’t matter. For you know they don’t want my forgiveness. They should be apologizing. But they never will.
I thought you could change that. I was wrong…
Best of regards…


The author's comments:
this is for you, this is for me. This is for karma