The Perfect Family | Teen Ink

The Perfect Family

By Kathleen_Lee-Anne BRONZE, Luling, Louisiana
Kathleen_Lee-Anne BRONZE, Luling, Louisiana

"Why live life unnoticed?"

I’m going to inform you on what a perfect family is not. I lived a life that was not to be lived by someone of my age. I felt things, saw things, said things, lied about things, and did things that up until now a fifteen year old should not have ever had the opportunity to do. But you are choosing to read a series of my books and you will find out about each person from a very different angle till the last book where you see everything, you almost breath it in my eyes. There are five people consisting of my perfect family, my step- father, my mother, my older sister, my twin, and myself. Why are we perfect? We can appear to be anything; the show is just a show until the curtain falls. Over time we became convincing to even ourselves. Each book will open up a new reason to why; the trauma was our reality behind the perfect family.

- Kathleen Lee-Ann

This is the prologue to a series of books i'm writing. Let me know if you think it's worth reading.

AllisonD. said...
on Sep. 25 2010 at 10:10 am
AllisonD., Bridgewater, New Jersey

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away.

I'm definately intrigued! I would read the series. :)