Just another day | Teen Ink

Just another day

It was a brand new day. I woke up with a start, scared for absolutely no reason. My day carried on as usual. Everything seemed completely normal. My parents were down in Hong Kong for the holidays, so I was all alone at home. I felt really lonely. I didn’t know what to do, so I went on an online dating site. I met a guy. He was perfect. Perfect eyes, perfect hair, perfect lips, everything was just so perfect. The best part was he lived only few minutes away.
I thought to myself, there’s nothing better I could be doing. I went over to his place. As I walked my heart started to beat faster and I started to sweat. I was so nervous, this being my first time. I was just a naïve girl knowing nothing about the outside world. I was really scared, but excited at the same time.
I rang his door bell. Ding Dong. He opened his door. He was just like I imagined, just like the picture he showed me. So perfect. Everything was so awkward since I walked in. I sat on his sofa, while he made me a cup of coffee. I sat there, thinking about how tomorrow this will all just be a memory. He sat down on the sofa next to me. Put his arm around me and started kissing me. I was so nervous. What was he doing? What am I suppose to do? Am I doing it right? Questions filled my mind.

lifesgift said...
on Oct. 2 2010 at 7:27 am
Plz tell me more about what happens next?????