Reality of life

By , Anton Chico, NM
As she sit there alone in her empty home, she begains to wonder where her life took the turn down this h*llish road. She sits in the kitchen with a bottle of pills she twirls the bottle around. the thought of killing herself seems so much better the countinuing ths horrid life. she walks to the sink and pours herself a glass of water.
she sits back down and twists the cap of the bottle. she reaches for the glass of water then the pills. then she pours the pills out onto the table. there is a mountian of pills there she grabs a handfull and as she reaches her mouth she has a flash back of her family. that was when she was happy and no problem seemed to hard to overcome. she then stops and thinks that maybe she is depressed because she is far away from her family. then she takes a pill, and all reality sets in. her mother will have to be the one that will arrange her funeral. her younger sisters will have to deal with the loss of an older sibling. her brother will have to be the one to carry the casket, that leaves her nephew and goddaughter, they will never know who she was.
She dropps the pills down the sink and flushes wat ever drugs are left in her home. she then relizes that she not only needs her family but they also need her too.

Annieboo said...
This made me kinda cry when I read it. It would have changed a lot of peoples lives if they just see how much people care about them. Nice job on the topic and writing.