I Love My Friends

The couch was crowded, but I liked being so close with everyone. Megan had turned on to her side to make room for Caroline, and she had been laying her head on my sholder for the past two scenes of the movie.

"Jenny?" She was pulling on the strap on the sleeve of my shrit. My arm was still resting down her body, ending with my hand curled on her hip. "Jenny, who's the guy that plays that guy from before? The one who wasn't blonde?" She pulled harder on my sleeve and I watched as her thin fingers tugged on the piece of fabric.

"I don't know. Justine?" I waited, feeling Megan turn slighly towards the wall where Justine was. "Who plays that guy that is Tom's best friend?"

"I don't know," Justine said, as Janna chimed in with the actor's name. I do't remember it now, though.

A minute passed, and I felt Megan's head on my shoulder again.

Another moment passed, and I started to slowly lower my head onto hers. I stopped, bent over, but keeping my cheek far enough from her that only a few escaped hairs could reach my face. I waited for any sign that sh eminded. She moved her legs so that I was watching th movie between her knees. I rested my hea don hers, hand still on her hip.

"I'm gettting a cramp from being on my side or so long," Megan said, practically humming.

"Yeah, can we move over so that I can have more room?" Caroline added. She didn't hum. Or if she did, I didn't notice.

"Here." I turned onto my side, so Megan would have more room. But Caroline sild down before Megan took the opportunity to move.

We were practically spooning now. I had one ahnd on her shoulder, another on her waist. This time, it was my head that was resting on her shoulder. She was so much. She was so Megan.