Free from you | Teen Ink

Free from you

June 28, 2010
By Twenty-one1 SILVER, Bowling Green, Kentucky
Twenty-one1 SILVER, Bowling Green, Kentucky
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
This is my very own quote.
"I'll never change who I was, for who I know I have to be"


The day will come when loving you too much, and I decide not to do it any longer. the day will come when the crying stops, and the nightmares end; and in my dreams I'll finally be sleeping. And when that day is met by me, is the day that I'll be free from my love. I'll be free from my heart and the things it's capable of.
The day you begin to know what I felt for you is the day that I'll be gone. That day will approach, and when we meet, i'll smile and go on. I try and stop loving, but it doesn't seem to matter because I can still feel. My conscience I can still hear, and it ain't fair. I love you with all my soul, and you don't care. And you're gone, and i miss you, and I wish that you were here still. I loved you deeper than deep could ever travel, at my own free will.
You don't understand, my love will never recover from this. My pen won't let this love end and I don't know why. Living ain't worth loving and loving ain't worth living. Why?
In this life and of this love of mine reality is more than reality.
It is truth at it's highest cost.

The day you realize what this love of mine could have been for you, i'll have gone on. I'll have said your name a million times in my mind, and then thrown you out, and watched you walk on by.
I'll have made peace with the love you were not. I'll have coped in my sleep that my love was alone. I'll have understood that in life, what you want is what you never get. I'll have understood and I'll have poured you out of my soul. because you'll no longer have my heart. Because the day you love my love, I won't need you anymore. I won't.