Adrenaline Chapter One | Teen Ink

Adrenaline Chapter One

By Bee.Alyse BRONZE, Taylor, Michigan
Bee.Alyse BRONZE, Taylor, Michigan

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

"I-I-I gotta go."
I twist out of his embrace and force myself to walk away. I feel the tears coming, my vision is blurred by the salty mixture of snow and tears.
I should have known this was coming. Everybody tried to warn me, they all knew. I was stupid, blind and stupid. But how could she do this to me, of all people, my best friend.
I feel an frozen hand on my hoodie.
"Did you hear me Cookie, I'm sorry."
Something clicked inside me. I could feel my heart turn to ice, I spun around on my heels. "Mmm, do not call me that Calvin. And that's all you can say? You're sorry? If you were sorry I wouldn't have had to wait three weeks for you to admit it. I wouldn't have had to hear about MY boyfriend's rendevous through other people. You're not sorry, Calvin. No no, I'm the one who's sorry here. Sorry that I wasted my time on you."

His jaw clenched; and his eyes shrunk to angry little slits. He looked gorgeous, but it was no longer my place to point that out. "I wouldn't have had to hide it if you didn't make such a big deal out of every little thing!"

"You think you this is little! You're tight-a** pants must be cutting off the circulation to your brain. Last time I checked, cheating on me with my best friend is kind of a big deal."
"I was drunk, she seduced me; I didn't know what was going on. Plus, you're not as good as you used to be."
"Well I'm sorry, but you're third ball is just a little bit distracting." I said with a hidden smirk.
"Don't go there Coo-- Gretchen."
"Just drop it Calvin, it's evident that you'd rather be a w***e than have a girlfriend. Don't call me anymore."
And with that, I spun back around; brewing with adrenaline, and marched over to Krista's house.

An old story that I'm bringing back to life.

on Aug. 29 2010 at 1:56 am
Bee.Alyse BRONZE, Taylor, Michigan

Sorry I'm so late, but thanks!

on Aug. 23 2010 at 6:19 am
hannahsmithy BRONZE, Beijing, Other
I love it! haha.