Mom,I will always love you.

Dear Mom,

When I was little I used to sit in the sandbox in the backyard after lunch,I would imagine myself as ten years older.I wanted to grow out my blonde hair,Wear pretty pink dresses and marry my prince.

Well I'm 17 now,I have a blue pixie cutt,I don't own any dresses,But I am getting married to my beatiful girlfriend.
Im gay.Remember, I told you last year and you disowned me?

I hope you come to our wedding,It would mean the world to me.Mom,I miss you.I miss the old days where you used to tell me you were proud of me.I miss them.Alot.
I Love you,Even if you don't love me.

Em.

--Stitch--This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Hey, there fellow TeenInker-person-writer-artistwithwords...? Uh, yeah. I'm, .sigh. Yeah I'm  not that good at this. .frowns. 

Ok, past the awkward/nerdiness! (lol XP) Told'ya I'd check out your stuff! Anyway, I really like the idea/storyline of this. I agree, a little more details, and with that, it oughtta be brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

sunrise_faerie said...
Great job!!!! I agree that this could be an amazing poem, but this is beautiful as it is! Amazing work : )

Babylufin said...

Awesome idea/storyline. A few spelling errors, though. And I think it would have been better either longer and more detailed, or as a poem...

But I loved the idea, the point. Good job! :)

Please take a look at some of my work?