My Midnight Masterpiece

As I gently glided my knife across the peanut butter, I licked my lips in anticipation. Watching the beautiful master piece, more commonly known as a PB&J, unfold before my eyes, was delightful. Oh, how my tongue craved to taste such pleasure. I cleaned off my knife in preparation to begin on the jelly side. With great perfection, I spread the delectable grape jelly to each corner of the fluffy white bread. Wheat just brought too much of a healthy twist to my midnight snack. My mouth watered as the two sides became one amazing sandwich! Finally, I poured myself a tall glass of 2% milk and made my way back to my bedroom. Just before I took that long anticipated bite, I thought to myself, “I wonder who was the matchmaker of this most perfect pair?”

notebookgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
five stars for PB&J hehe

J.C.Evans This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Two thumbs up for PB&J!!! lol Thanks

bluemagnet22 said...

Haha so cute! Hooray to pb&j!!!

You have such good decription thro out your story and I love how it ends with a question...and ya who rly did invent the sandwich?!?

Thanx!

And if you ever find it...let me know!!! :):)

Vickie893 said...
I love how you made a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwhich so exciting! I love the line about wheat bread, it adds a little personality into the story...I do wish it was longer though! It would be such a cute beginning paragraph to a totally random story! but anyways I loved it and your other work(poetry&photography) Submit more!

Thank you! I wish it was longer too but my brain didn't want to come up with any more words lol