The Power Of Hate | Teen Ink

The Power Of Hate

By Kenya BRONZE, Vero Beach, Florida
Kenya BRONZE, Vero Beach, Florida
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Love is a four letter word but so is hate. I hate you can mean alot of things now a days. Many people give hate a race,gender and a face. When I told my aunt I hated her that rainy day in december I meant every last word that came out my mouth. I really did think she made them pull the plug on my mother for the insurance money , I did think she made me stay at her house to use me. I hated her with all my heart and thats when I put a face on it, her face. I wouldn't even spit on her if she were on fire to put her out because she was gonna rot in hell anyways (or at least I hoped she did). You can tell by the way she walked she was evil. She was blind in one eye from a bar fight when she was with someone elses husband. Thats why she's divorced and has no kids of her onw but she thought she was gonna ruin my life. NO WAY. She tried everything in her power to keep me away from my dad and in the end her plan work because she called DCF on him one day while I was home alone.I had no friends because she thought we were too good for them and I hated her for that. I hated her for looking at me. Now I'm about to run away under the influence of such a deep hate for my aunt Kate !