Bored With LIfe

Life is boring at times. I know, that sounds weird, unusual, out of place, but at the same time it is true. To tell you the truth, I was listening to a nice, loud song, when, sometime in the middle of it, I got bored. Ha, you would have said to me: it is the song which was boring you. And you know what? I would have yawned and said: nope, the song is intriguing; I guess it is life that is the problem, the source of my boredness. I was listening to this song as I was driving on a bridge which is over a large lake, ocean, I do not even know, because I knew the answer would be too boring. You would say that I was a disturbed person. Huh, I never thought about that. Maybe I am disturbed, but I was not always like this. You know the reason I have become like this? Nope, I do not think you do, but let me just say two words: a boy. Yeah, yeah, pathetic, I know. But still that is the reason behind this twisted depression I have been going through. When the song ended, I stopped the car. I got out of it, and stood on the ledge of the bridge. I stared down at the water. What would happen if I jumped? I would die, duh. Call me suicidal because I jumped.

nothingisaword said...

I liked it actually (because hello? u so not like taht GIRL!) I love getting insperation for stuff in music... The heart beat of writing :D

Off topic but thanks for putting Kyle XY as ur fav. show. I got to watch some of it lately. WOW! O: blink BEST SHOW EVER!!!! XD I think I am adicted to it now XD When I leave (I am visiting) I will have Kyle withdrawl XD Again XD (I have a friend by the name). I think Matt was the perfect guy to play Kyle, and maybe they where trying to make Edward... (more »)

Erudite replied...
Aug. 12, 2010 at 9:30 am
:D thanks..and i guess your welcome!! anyways heeeeeeyyyyy moonpetal!

nothingisaword replied...
Aug. 12, 2010 at 11:03 am

Heyyyyyyyyy! LOL! I missed you! :D Good to have you  back! I have no idea what I said but yeah your welcome? Oh about the show lol. Dallas is hot XD Serously lol. He's SO NICE Kyle I mean, I wish guys where really that fawesome XD Everyone's trying to get the show to continue over here in the US. Who watched it. Abc is not smart making that move to kill it. Ok lets see it this will work still trying my email XD (its spaced out here, combo it to get it lol. See if it works. To bad I can't... (more »)