Where to Find Me

Hope lives inside the shudders. The cold bits of snow that fall on your tounge and send chills down your spine. Hope lives inside your open heart. Your heart. When the pieces fit, and chances seem endless.

Love is the hunger. The lifeless beast that takes over. The bright chill that turns your life around. Love is all the emotions brought together because of one person. The time when you risk everything. People look to love to find themselves, but all you really wish to find is the person who makes you yourself. Love is taking chances. Love is making reality better then a dream.

Music is the passion. Its the only language the soul understands. When words fail, music speaks, in a language only the soul can decode. Its the literature of the heart. Its the timeless and limitless forever.

moonpetal said...
Jul. 17, 2010 at 10:38 am:
That was so perfect!!!! I love it!!! WOW!

digimac22 said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 7:32 am:
This is really great, just honest and true. I loved reading this. If you can, please take a look at my work! 

WeAreAllWasted said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 12:04 am:
this is truly, and utterly, and I mean in a gut wrenchingly honest way, speechlessly amazing in any possible way my words can describe it. No words I think could describe this. You are truly an amazing writer and I hope to see more of you. Great work.