Lifeless | Teen Ink

Lifeless

June 11, 2010
By Anonymous

When spencer was about twelvle she was at the happiest time of her life. She was a beautiful girl with hazel eyes and auburn hair. She was popular and every guy wanted her and every girl wanted to be her.

She was always smiling but on the inside she was crying. Her sister was always high or drunk and her brother beat her. This continued till she was in eighth grade and her brother and sister were in college. She was going out with the guy of her dreams and had so many friends.

Around formal the guy broke her heart and her friends were the only ones holding her together. She cried herself to sleep and waited for him to text her and say how it was just a fight and how much he loved her. It never came.

Formal came a week later and spencer got the most beautiful peach colored dress. Since she had no boyfriend she went with her best friend sarah. Sarah wasnt as beautiful as spencer and not as outgoing either. They had the time of their life and made eceryone jealous. Aftet formal many of them went to friendlys and thats when they meet trina. Trina was reckless and physco.

They hung out everyday that summer and went to north carolina together. Spencer was thrilled to have such good friends. Then she saw him. He was hot and looked amazing in a bathing suit and he went out of his way to talk to her. It became clear trina and sarah were jealous. They silently wished that she would leave.

When they left spencer had already broken jasons heart. He had seemed sweet but he was an evil person. They left closer to each other then before. They were finall ready for highschool. Homecoming was the best memory that always stayed in spencers head. It was when she finally met her true love. His name was john and he was a bmx rider.

They immeditaly fell inlove. They were together until sarah had let it slip that trina and john had a relationship at the same time and started just days after. She was heart broken she soon was sucidal. Sarah didnt stick by spencer for long. Trina and sarah started talking crap about spencer and it went on until spencer couldnt take it and swallowed a bottle of pills. She ended up in the physch ward for a month and when she left the bullying continued to grow worse.

After a few months she went to the principal were she was told she was looking for an excuse to get out of school and tossed her away. She dropped out of school missed prom and graduation but made it into boston college and in yale law school and proved them all along


The author's comments:
Its partly true but changed lots of facts